Frequently Asked Questions to the exBRC Staff 1994-1999 Batch Reunion:
Villa Angsoka Bintan Lagoon Resort, Bintan Beach Internationa Resort Lagoi
What is the objective of this event?
- Get together with old friends, having fun. That's all.
Who are the organizers?
- Hosts: Pontianus Sugiharto and Faridah Masran: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor: Yar Rachman email email@example.com
- Organizer: Petrus Sitohang email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coorganizer: Tuwuh Gunawan email TGunawan@mcdermott.com
- Treasurer 1: Mufri email Mufri@bintanlagoon.com
- Treasurer 2: Djunaidi Maskur email email@example.com
- Publication: Eva Amalia email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the venue and when:
- Villa Angsoka No. 06, Bintan Lagoon Resort, Bintan Beach International Resort Lagoi.
- Saturday, 27 October 2007 started 17.00 hrs Bintan Time
Is it only for ex_BRC Staff?
- Yes, only for all exBRC staff batches 1994-1999 and the family.
- Subject to the availability of the seat and logistic support. A maximum additional 2 persons are allowed upon approval of the Organizer
- Just email to any of email address stated above.
- Deadline for confirmation of partcipation is 22 October 2007.
- Accomodation and transportation from and to the Venue is on the participant costs. Organizer will only assist upon request.
- Yes. Participant is required to contribute Rp. 100,000 per pax. Children (0-12 yrs) are free of charge.
- For solidarity reason, the organizer may at it's own discretion allow a discount up to 50% to certain member which meet the criteria.
- The organizer will adopt a cross subsidy policy in the participant contribution. Therefore other member are encouraged to contribute more than the stipulated amount. The more extra contribution from the able member received will allow organizer to invite more member who can not afford to pay but would like to come.
- Or the able member may want to pay the contribution for other member he/she reccomend to be invited.
- Transfer to any of the following bank accounts:
- Bank Internasional Indonesia Tanjungpinang Branch Acc # 1-197-15874-5, acc holder Mufri AK email to: Mufri@bintanlagoon.com
- Bank Central Asia Lagoi Branch: Acc # 8900021349 acc. holder Djunaidi Maskur email to: Djunaidi@banyantree.com
- Please assist the organizer to send email to the respective account holder address when the payment is made and cc to: email@example.com
- If you have problem making the bank transfer to the above accounts before the event, please let us know by email.
- Garden dinner barbeque
- Music and Karaoke
- Free and easy
- Any suggestion for programme are mostly welcome